NO PTO MEETING IN MARCH DUE TO READ-A-THON COLLECTION ON MARCH 6TH.
- Next scheduled meeting is April 1st.
- Box top collection date for the spring is: Feb. 26th -Please continue sending them in. You don’t have to write the teacher name on each box top, just on the baggie you put them in. If you use box top app, please add your teacher, so they can get credit toward winning class award.
- Teacher luncheon:3/19 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text:910-320-3648 to let Nicole know what side dish or dessert you would like to donate.
- Read-A-Thon kick off is Feb 24th. Please remember, this is a flat-fee donation. Money is due in March 6th by 8:30. PayPal link is on the PTO website: swansboropto.org donation link is at the bottom. Any questions can be emailed to Laura@hhlandscapes.com or text to 910-389-7952 or if you have the remind link, you can message her on there.
- Moore’s BBQ has changed to quarterly spirit night. Please take off the following dates: Feb 18, April 21
- Frosted spirit night has moved to the 2nd Thursday of each month, please note that change on your calendar.
- Feb 27th is the next Spring Carnival meeting at 8:30am. This event requires the most parent involvement. Without our volunteers and early planning, it will not be a success. PLEASE log all donations for Onslow County Bases Report.
- Nearly New Fish Sale: March 12th 3-8pm. We need volunteers to make this night run smoothly. All proceeds from the door go directly back to SBES.
Please download the Remind app and enter this code to keep up to date with the PTO: @7bedd4
If you have any questions, please email Laura@hhlandscapes.com or Text 910-389-7952
Goal for 2020: Purchasing an outdoor classroom. (covered shelter-removable in high winds, outdoor picnic style tables-one wheelchair accessible) for learning and a covered area for lunch.
Treasurer Report/Money In:
Santa Shop profit-6129.91