Meetings: 1st Wednesday of each month 8:30 am cafeteria & 6 media center.
What does PTO do for SBES?
- Assist with volunteers for Book Fairs:9/23–9/27 Fall https://volunteer.scholastic.com/#/signup/ewCfsQj7W
- 3/2-3/6 Spring Book Fair Dates
- Plan Spring Carnival: April 24th, 2020
- Box top collections: 10/28 Fall 2/26 Spring
- Santa Shop:12/2-12/4 & 12/6 need help labeling and organizing items prior to and working the dates
- Read-A-Thon: 2/24 kickoff 3/6 due by 8:30am
- Coordinate teacher luncheons:11/13, 3/19, 5/6
- Coordinate Tuesday spirit nights: Frosted, Papa Johns, Moore’s BBQ, Pizza Hut
- Coordinate Friday spirit nights: Dairy Queen, Sweeter Things Ice Cream Shack
As you can see, this is an extensive list for the school year and we require A LOT of volunteers! We can use any amount of help…some jobs require more time, some are behind the scenes, and some require a lot of time. Please sign up to help today! We encourage parents, grandparents, baby sitters, aunts, uncles, or anyone who has the heart to volunteer.
Money raised is used to support the school staff and students.
Please download the Remind app and enter this code to keep up to date with the PTO: @7bedd4
If you have any questions, please email Laura@hhlandscapes.com or Text 910-389-7952