- BIG shout out to Cindy Midgette and all of her elves! Santa Shop was a fun time this year and very successful. Profit was 5,811.37, we have enough wrapping supplies for 2018 Santa Shop and we are half way there with the items to sale!
- Another SHOUT OUT: We purchased 2 smart boards (11,049.00) for the school in December!!! Hopefully we can purchase the remaining few after Read-A-Thon.
- Upcoming event: Let’s Get Moving Saturday 27 ½ hour of tabata/kickboxing and ½ hour of kids zumba. Please come out and bring your family, this is a free event!! 9:30-10:30 information flyer is coming home soon.
- PTO will be doing Valentine Grams again this year, and Anna Blais has graciously volunteered to head this up. Information will be sent home soon.
- The 2nd Teacher Luncheon is approaching, February 14th. Main entrée is Honey Garlic Chicken.
- Read-A-Thon kick off is also approaching, February 19th. Prize discussion…
- FINAL BOXTOP COLLECTION: February 23rd Please note, we COLLECT them all school year, but they can only be sent in on specified dates by BOXTOPS.
- YEARBOOK PHOTOS deadline is approaching!!!!! Please write down any information Heather Landry may give.
- Next meeting is February 1st
Room Parents: Please, please, please pass on all of this information!!!