Meetings: 1st Wednesday of each month 8:30 am cafeteria & 6 media center.
- Nearly New Fish volunteer opportunity: Oct. 3rd 4:45-7:30 slots available
- Spring Carnival: April 24th, 2020 Meeting October 10th 8:30 cafeteria 6 media center
-Looking to get started with donations from businesses and promoting banner sales.
- Box top collections: DUE 10/28
-Please start sending them in, this cuts down on trimming so many at once. Look for remind message about helping trim closer to the date. If you use box top app, please add your teacher, so they can get credit toward winning class award.
- Teacher luncheon:11/13 email: firstname.lastname@example.org or text:910-320-3648 to let Nicole know what side dish or dessert you would like to donate.
- Santa Shop:12/2-12/4 & 12/6 Please consider donating Christmas wrapping paper now!
Send in with your child and they can give to Mrs. Green in the office or give to Laura or Jeremy in afternoon carpool.
-Sign-up sheet for anyone who wants to help kids shop or wrap gifts on the dates above.
Please download the Remind app and enter this code to keep up to date with the PTO: @7bedd4
If you have any questions, please email Laura@hhlandscapes.com or Text 910-389-7952
Treasurer Report/Money In:
18.92-Sweeter Things spirit night
110.00-Fuzzy Peach/Open house night
Approximately 5000.00-Smart Panel and stand for K
Approximately 4000.00-Blinds for Foyer windows and cafeteria windows
Please consider shadowing the following people to take over the responsibilities next school year:
Felicia-assistant for this year and take over silent auction