Meetings: 1st Wednesday of each month 8:30 am cafeteria & 6 media center.
What does PTO do for SBES?
- Coordinate Room parent information
- Assist with volunteers for Book Fairs:9/27-10/5 Fall 2/25-3/1 Spring
- Plan Fall Festival Future dates: 9/12, 10/10, 10/17, 10/24
- Box top collections: 10/26 Fall 2/22 Spring
- Santa Shop:12/3-12/7
- Valentine Grams
- Read-A-Thon: 2/15 kickoff 3/1 due by 8:30am
- Coordinate teacher luncheons:11/14, 2/13, 5/7
- Update bulletin boards
- Coordinate Tuesday spirit nights: Frosted, Papa Johns, Candy Edventure, Pizza Hut
- Sailing into School at Saltwater 9/18
- Fat Fellas BBQ fundraiser at the end of the year
As you can see, this is an extensive list for the school year and we require A LOT of volunteers! We can use any amount of help…some jobs require more time, some are behind the scenes, and some require a lot of time. Please sign up to help today! We encourage parents, grandparents, baby sitters, aunts, uncles, or anyone who has the heart to volunteer.
Money raised is purchasing updated technology for each classroom!
If you have any questions, please email Laura@hhlandscapes.com